31 Sweet Sisterhood Shares
The sisterhood share is a wonderful ice-breaker for your next sisterhood social, retreat or special chapter. Type and print the “shares” list, cut into individual strips, fold them, and put them in a bowl. Have your sorority sisters sit in a circle and take turns drawing and answering the questions.
🎀 Sweet On Sisterhood Shares 🎀
• Share your greatest pet peeve.
• Share one thing you don’t like to be nagged about.
• Share one career path that you would be interested in pursuing if time and money were available.
• Share one thing you would like to know about the future.
• Share about the one item you would take with you if you were a contestant on Survivor.
• Share your biggest fear.
• Share about your most treasured (inanimate) possession.
• Share a recipe that you absolutely could not live without.
• Share about a famous person you would love to have over to your home.
• Share a childhood dream.
• Share about a place in the world you would like to visit but have been to yet.
• Share about a person who has been a great role model to you.
• Share about the last book you read.
• Share about the chore you loathe the most.
• Share about your favorite hobby.
• Share about your greatest passion.
• Share about the most amazing place you have visited in your life.
• Share a dream you have that has not yet come true.
• Share about something that took you a lot of courage to accomplish.
• Share your fondest family memory.
• Share your favorite saying to live by.
• Share the most embarrassing moment you ever experienced.
• Share the details of your first date.
• Share about the teacher who had the greatest impact on you.
• Share your proudest moment.