33 Fun Questions to Ask PNMs
While potential new members are trying to learn about the entire sorority, the active sisters are getting to know each PNM one by one. Ask creative questions during recruitment and gain insight into each PNM's personality.
🎀 Creative Questions to Ask PNMs 🎀
• What was your favorite food when you were a child?
• What is one of your favorite quotes?
• What is your favorite form of exercise?
• What is your favorite time of day?
• What sound do you love?
• What is one thing you really love that could be considered nerdy?
• If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like?
• If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
• If you knew the world was ending in 20__, what would you do differently?
• If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
• If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
• If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
• If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
• If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
• If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
• If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
• Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
• What do you want to be when you grow up?
• When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
• What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
• What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
• What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you laugh?
• What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
• What was your most amazing meal?
• What’s the best and worst gifts you’ve ever received?
• When was the last time you were nervous?
• What is something you learned during recruitment?