Top 30 Ways to Show Your Sorority Sister Love
Show Some Sorority Sister Lovin'
It’s the little things that let your sisters know you care. Whether you're a new member, or a long time sister, doing and saying thoughtful things brightens every day. Share some sweetness with your sisterhood and they will love you for it!
• Give random hugs!
• Leave an affirmation note on your roommate’s pillow.
• Tell a sister she’s beautiful ~ and mean it.
• Turn a regular day into an All-About-Big, Little, or Chapter President day.
• Go for an impromptu frozen yogurt/donut/burger run and surprise your sisters with a treat.
• Pamper another sister with a manicure or a make-up application. Be sure to include a hand or neck massage.
• Verbalize what your chapter means to you ~ don’t be afraid to share!
• Surprise your big, little, or roommate with her favorite cookies or candy. No reason needed.
• Be the first to say you’re sorry after an argument with another sister.
• Personalize all your gifts!
• Support your sister’s dreams, even if they seem unreachable.
• Do all your mandatory sorority tasks without complaining.
• Volunteer to do some house chores for another sister.
• Look your sisters in the eye when you talk and really listen to what they say.
• Boast and brag about your chapter to whoever will listen.
• Remember to say thank you often.
• Reassure new members, reach out and mentor them without being nagged into it.
• Say how much you love your sorority, even if you think everyone already knows.
• Take lots of photos and share them with the chapter.
• Respect your sister’s boyfriends and act like a lady.
• Sing your sorority songs loud and proud.
• Watch a movie, go to a show, or attend an event that you have no interest in - but it makes your sister happy.
• Take good care of yourself. Eat right, exercise and don't drink too much. Your health is a blessing to your sisterhood.
• Start a new hobby or workout routine with another sister. Stick to it.